Copyright © Call Me Tian
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Hope

Di saat renunganku, disela nafasku, saat aku menundukan kepalaku..

..dear Lord, averyone know you are You are The Most Graceful. I'm always grateful for the time You gave me, so i can still be together with those people i love. My family, my best friends. Dear Lord, please shower our family with Your blessings. Dear Lord, I give all my love, and life only to You. And i'm thankful that in my short lifetime. I got the chance to receive a sincere love from someone.

3 comments:

  1. i agree with you

    'dear lord, forgive all my mistakes and forgive all the persons i love, blessing me with all your greatest, blessing all my family, my best friends, and my future husband'

    aheeyy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doa yang didengar itu doa org yg teraniya. km tak aniaya duluu yaa

    ReplyDelete